We have learned from ancient cultures through today's research that immersion in hot water has beneficial effects on your body, mind and spirit.
Your experience today starts with relaxation. As you soak, well-documented research suggests that hot water immersion has a multitude of benefits that include the following:
- lowering blood pressure
- increasing blood circulation
- loosening tight muscles
- releasing endorphins, which are the body's natural pain killers helping chronic & acute pain
- natural remedy for insomnia for better, more rejuvenating sleep
- Increases joint mobility, flexibility and range of motion
- Reduces joint stiffness and swelling
- Help with sports injuries
- Arthritis pain relief*
- Help with Type 2 Diabetes management**
In addition you may experience these benefits of hydromassage:
- Reduced anxiety levels
- Stress management
- Peace of mind
- Alleviation of discomfort
- Better awareness of the body
After your soak you may feel reinvigorated, refreshed and relaxed. You can clear your head and release stress and tension that can be caused by the day-to-day hectic lifestyle most of us have. It is the perfect way to improve your health as you relax.
The use of hot water or heat is recommended for many people with arthritis but not all. Consult with your physician first.
~New England Journal of Medicine.